Guy, This is a Honest Yogi Detox Tea Review: If you have been searching for a way to cleanse and detox your body from all sorts of impurities, you have come to the right place.
The Yogi Detox Tea is well known as a fast, effective and natural body cleanser. We aim at giving you an honest Yogi Detox Tea review with all the information you need to know.
What is Yogi detox tea?
Yogi detox tea is an all-natural tea that cleanses the body mostly by filtering the kidneys and the liver. It prompts these two body organs to flush out toxins faster than before.
Incorporated in this tea is a combination of pure natural herbs. These include Organic Dandelion and Burdock that help stimulate liver activities. Another key ingredient is juniper berry that is essential to the functioning of the kidney.
People always share different opinions when it comes to its taste. It has a unique and spicy flavor that comes from the active and herbal ingredients included in its recipe. The taste is acquired from the Indian sarsaparilla.
An added advantage is that it is naturally free from Caffeine.
More to come on this Yogi detox tea review is the many valuable health benefits. Some of them include the following:
1. It helps support your body’s blood flow to ensure proper functionality of organs. This is due to the presence of black pepper and ginger.
2. It is a gentle way to let your body cleanse itself. This is by aiding the two primary filtering organs ( liver and kidneys)
3. It helps reduces body weight over time.
4. This tea helps bring a healthy balance when supplemented with an overall wellness program.
How to use Yogi detox tea
To get maximum results, boil water and steep for 10 minutes. Use one tea bag. You can also opt to use two tea bags for a stronger tea.
It is recommendable to consume 1 to 3 cups daily, up to 10 tea bags on an average day. This detox can be done every day for a maximum of 30 days. Remember to pause for one week before resuming.
However, caution also needs to be taken by pregnant women. Ingredients such as juniper berry extracts are not recommended for pregnant women.
Side effects of Yogi detox tea
1. The most commonly reported issue is digestive upsets, but this is only to a small extent. This may vary from cases of belching, diarrhea, mild heartburn or stomach upsets.
2. Ginger is also thought to affect your blood’s clotting ability. People with a bleeding disorder should first seek their doctor’s opinion.
One important note to point out is that these effects may differ depending on the user. The majority of users do not get to experience side effects, and thus it is not mandatory to have them. Visit your doctor in case of excessive and prolonged side effects.
People with allergic reactions to iodine, ragweeds, daisies or chamomile need to take precautions when using this product.
Dieters and Yogis who are in need of yogi detox tea can purchase it on the official website. It is also found readily available on both online and offline stores. You will not spend large amounts of money since it is quite affordable.
We are confident that this Yogi Detox tea review will prove to be of much assistance to you when deciding whether to try it or not. It is definitely worth giving a shot since it has worked well for other users out there.